Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, January 3, 2008

...it hurts when i think i know that you'll be my biggest mistake...

i love everything that reminds me of home.
the music, the misery, the rhymes and neglect.
i'd do anything...
i'd tear out my heart if you want me to bleed,
i'd rip off my flesh if you want me to scream.
i'd laugh everytime you'd want me to smile
i'd be with you if you want me to stay a while.
staple my mouth to shut me up
just tear out the heart if you wanted it but,
after all of these things that i do for you.
why dont i feel true
to be in love
with you?

i'm falling harder and faster in love with him...
but why does it feel like
he'll be the first boy to leave it broken...?

.Torn.Yet.Tired.
.Death.Of.Beauty.

theres nothing that sleep can't fix...
i'm going to give this blog a makeover!

No comments: