Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

nah nah.... i miss youu

Some people want it all
But I don't want nothing at all
If it ain't you baby
If I ain't got you baby
Some people want diamond rings
Some just want everything
But everything means nothing
If I ain't got you...

i'm terrified of the dark,
but sometimes crawling into caves
seems like the idea of the day.
sticks and stones may break my bones,
but i was hit with a big 'FAIL'.
it's raining losers,
catch me before i hit the ground.
i can be your special snowflake,
when hell freezes over,
and rain becomes snow.
how does it feel when tears freeze?
like the crusty eyes of a dreamer,
dying to believe.
life really is like water,
its full of ups and downs,
and once you hit the ground,
you gotta go through it all over again..

.I Wrote You A Love Letter... But I Lost It.
Send It By Planes And Trains... I'll See You In Hell
...once you hit the bottom, its all over.
all cycles come to an end.
like this blog...eventually
for now...

.Live.Laugh.Love...Lose.
.Death.Of.Beauty.

1 comment:

Ranting Heathen said...

That was awesome.

"and once you hit the ground,
you gotta go through it all over again.."

I saw this at first and was confused.

"...once you hit the bottom, its all over.
all cycles come to an end."

Then I read this, and it was almost like a dramatic plot twist at the end of a story you'vecome to know. A good feeling. Looking forward to the next.