Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, January 21, 2008

swear to break it up if you dont care to listen

oh we're not so young, but just grasping for attention.

i want to be more than ink stains.
a misleading locker letter.
a spot on your favourite sweater.
a shadow to the rest of the world.
the old tree is my new home.
let's watch the leaves change and fall.
let's dream of failure every night.
thoughts tangling and swarming within.
just these thoughts of failure sinking in.
holding on to the edge of reason,
i seem to be losing grasp.

.all i can see are lies.
.fool me once fool me twice.
- the bolded is my version of Panic!At The Discos, The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage (the chorus in particular)
because i'm a fool like that.
sorry its so short but yeah..

hopefully somebody can make sense of what i'm feeling at the moment.
fuckkk

.Peace.
.Death.Of.Beauty.

No comments: