Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

the hummingbirds and the bumblebees

umm... read this and see what you make of it...

the clock runs in reverse.
i looked in the mirror with a smile on my face.
i saw the clock run in reverse again.
i walked the halls with no fear,
and ran into his arms as if i knew
everything's going to be okay he said.
i said "i believe...
i'll make it through the brand new year.
i'll get through as long as i'm with you."
the rain fell freely from the sky,
like tears of joy and happiness.
i walk through the halls without fear,
and run to you, but i was out of reach.
an endless tunnel and a blackout.
i find myself home.
i looked into the mirror,
and all i see are black, empty eyes.

...and then i woke up.

what kind of fucked up dream is this??

4 comments:

jkgkyfkutfuf said...

omg i love what you did to the backroound

.Death.Of.Beauty. said...

thank you thank you! :)

Ranting Heathen said...

Wow. Even if this was really a dream, I love the way you described it. Your poetry is very fun to read.

Ranting Heathen said...

Thanks for the reply. Sorry this blog is so short, I just replaced it with another one, in which I used to write poetry somewhat like yours on it. I didn't think I was a good writer at the time, so I deleted the blog.

It may not prove it dead on, but it's definitely a great support.

Talk to you later.