Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

once i ran to you...

now i run from you...

runrunrunrunrun
funny how your only escape from reality,
becomes your biggest fear.
i'm the best mistake you could ever make.
i'm little mis-understood.
spinspinspinspin
fuck it just let me soar.
once again caged inside my own mind.
you're taking over.
i look across the once clear opening,
maybe if you look past the clouds
you can find my thoughts.
dishevelled like vines.
i'm just a blur in your 20/20 vision.
in my mind, everyone's a match.
a ticking time bomb.
and i just started a forest fire.
scream and cry and bang on the bars.
the key was the only thing left broken
letmeoutletmeoutletmeout.
i just want this to end
save me from this nightmare
that some call life...

take my tears and that's not nearly all tainted love.

No comments: