Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

and my breath starts pumping my heart goes jumping...

...everytime he says "gotta go now"

i said before
life isn't no wonderland
but man, is it a wonder.
why does the earth spin?
why does everything that goes up
have to come back down?
why do we trip and fall over words
that just seem to come out as blurs
from those who resist the urge to speak the fuck up.
i feel like such a damn cartoon.
zipper my mouth shut and catapult me to a whole new world.
drop a piano on my head and lets all watch the cuckoo birds
float roundroundround my head.
(i wonder how Wiley Coyote does it..)
come and jump with me
lift me high, make me soar
make me touch the sky.
feel the sand between my toes
and flowing with the tide...
i'm feeling alive
i'm feeling real
i'm feeling like my old self
no more deja vu
i can walk through those trees once more
and leave the memories of the past behind
bury it all beneath the dirt.
digging up the old roots, i'm being reborn
i'm new
i feel
i'm alive
i'm real.
my heads in the clouds.
and nothing is ever gonna bring me down.
todays broadcast has been brought to you
by anger, happiness, and utter bewilderment.


.dodododo my heart goes BANGBANGBOOM.
the moffatts sing BANGBANGBOOM
i looooove them haha
what a day
hmm this post was like
angry, then happy...
wtf is going on here =P
eh i'm tired of drama... stupidness

let.me.in.your.armss.to.feell.
Deaaathhh ooof Beaaautyyy

No comments: