Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

this house is haunted, but so pathetic...

...it makes no sense at all

it sucks when your shoulder to cry
nudges you away.
it seems i'm everyones punching bag
it seems i'm everyones pillow
to scream into when there's nothing left
but anger and hurt.
i'm everyones release.
people always talk about a white light
a silver lining
an end to all of this either near or far.
it sure is good from far
but i know its just so far from good.
what happens when your white light
starts to get smaller, and fade to black?
what happens when everything you thought was true
slowly becomes a big fat lie?
what happens when you sacrifice it all
and get nothing in return?
i am the release
scream at me again
id love to hear it.
my fingers are slipping off this cold wet keyboard
and i'm sitting here wondering
"what the fuck am i still doing here?"
it sucks when the shoulder you cry on
doesn't have a clue that they've left.

.its not right.
the bolded title and lyrics are Stay Together For The Kids by Blink 182
its weird that even a year after a divorce
i'm still feeling the aftermath
my ears are ringing
and i'm thinking to myself
this is not my home anymore...

No comments: