Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

i'm with the cool people and can officially call my guitar "ELECTRIC"

umm fuck to the yeahhh...
it is black
it is cool
it is cheap
it is MINE
and im off downtown tomorrow for a photography trip
im loving life
and all its wonders
all its mysteries
and all its flaws (except one or two heh)
im loving it all
ive got ABSOLUTELY nothing to say
im still digesting turkey
anddd... yeah =D

Make.It.Worth.The.Wait
.DeathOF...beauty:)*

No comments: