Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

the boys are too refined

i hate what he did to me
made me broken
yet made me real
made me laugh, made me cry
and made me make myself
hate me even more
i hate what he did to me
because im changing with every glance
i cry during sappy movies
i laugh at something someone did
'cause you did the same weeks ago
i think about you in the middle of the day
and wonder if youre thinking of me...
i hate what he did to me.
because he's changing how i am with you
im jealous when you talk to other girls
im upset whenever you dont message me back
im lonely when youre not around
im waiting for you to say something
that i know you might not say
im curious when you say brb
but dont tell me where youre going
i wonder what youre doing
whenever im not around...
im changing
i hate it
i love it
he did it
he made me
he broke me
what do you think of it all now?
and now im wondering
why a guy like you
would want a girl like me
at all...

No comments: