Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

the only way to reply to this is with a nice loud RAWR!!

i wish i could scream into this thing
like it was my pillow
unfortunately my actual pillow doesnt do much good
trust me ive tried.
man just when i thought life was good
the past comes back for a second chance
damn dmandamndamndamndamdnamdnajsdnoisahfioeshbnoeitgsiehofisdnv
woo, now that thats out
i shall go now
to buy some pillows worthy of drowning out sound
nothing worth reading tonight,
buh byeee

No comments: