Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, October 2, 2008

money cant by happiness...

...many think the opposite

the same visions awaited me in dreams unimaginable
every night i could toss and turn
but could never find comfort in these sheets
comfort in my skin, in my mind, in my head.
take a look around
what am i supposed to see?
my mind is just so blurred
my conscience just yells at me.
keep your eyes to your toes
and leave your head in the clouds.
you don't know what you got until its gone
and you don't know smiles until its torn.
let me tug at the corners of your lips,
smile bright and shine for me.
but what goes up must come down...
and now i see them drowning.
oh it all works out so well,
until the fears of your past come back to haunt you.
i've seen it before and i'll see it again.
don't become the silhouette i see in the orange horizon...
leave me at a porch light
flickflickflicker and off they go..
to where i find comfort in these sheets
comfort in my skin, in my mind, in my head.

.if i had just one chance, i'd buy romance.

the bolded title and lyrics are Marriage to Millions by Cute Is What We Aim For
this is longer then others...
and makes absolutely no sense
bunches of thoughts and dreams
all compiled into one
hopefully when i look back on this ill actually know what i was talking about
andd now my eyes burn,
night to all
xxoo DoB

No comments: