Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Life...

...is waiting for me.

It's like I said,
in a post earlier called "who tends to pretend that he's concerned..."
"every friend has an end
but were you ever a friend of mine?"
Well of course you were a friend, until you stopped wanting to be.

Lolll summers been a mix of Shit and Ecstacy
I mean, it starts with Warped Tour and Camp and all that
Then proceeding to mid July where I break out into the Single Ladies dance
whoa-Oh-OH! Hahhh what a breakup (there's the shit/ecstacy mix)
Then proceeded to the end of July where I party like HELL and encounter old friends and enemies and encounter some new friends and enemies.
And old enemies becoming new friends hahaha
And here I sit, after a nice day of hanging with friends and roasting marshmellows in the backyard
WHATTA SUMMER!!

Started my life story yesterday
it's looking great
it's a bit fictitious of course.... I'm not THAT interesting

PeaceOUT
Death>OF>BeautyBIIATTCCHHH!!!

No comments: