Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, August 24, 2009

L-O-V-E's just another word i never learned to pronounce...

...I wish.
I'm just a footnote in someone else's life story
A mere pawn in his game of chess
A notch on his bedpost
A check off his list
A mark on his tally
and anything else of the sort.

But unfortunately for him, I'm a survivor.
I'm ahead of the game.
I'm biting back
because
Big Girls Don't Cry
They Get Nasty
They Get Vicious
They Get Vengeful
They Get Malicious
and most of all...
They Get Even.

You can call me
the backbiting,
the sassy,
the astonishing
.Death.Of.Beauty.

NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT ;D

No comments: