Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My once favourite rose has now become the thorn in my side...

... in that one spot on my back that I can't seem to reach.

Speaking of which....
What do I do with those three dried roses on my windowsill.
An irritating reminder of the so-called 'love and promises'

Ahhh I'm adoring my wall collage in my room.
Just some thumbtacks and I'm ready to start my real wonder
This is where creativity is key.
Printing off pictures with band members,
old poems off this blog,
and just overall memories.
So exciteddd =D

Look at my previous post for what I've got so far.
Oh who am I kidding, my hiatus lost me all my readers hahaha.

Peace out
Dee.Oh.Bee

No comments: