Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Why the hell is a baby goat the new BlackBerry commercial mascot..

Kiss me then kill me,
I see your games,
Years of torture,
Drowning the flames.
But I'll hold my head high
Won't back down from you
And you'll break down
Like I know you do

I know you do
I know you do
do do do...

Tell your former self that I say "hey"
And the new you,
"Fuck you for the misery
that you put me through
I envy you
and you know
love's only skin deep to you
so i'll let you go

WORK IN PROGRESS
wtf am i saying these days?

No comments: