Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

SIckSickSick...

Mmmmm coincidentally listening to Queens Of The Stone Age
...
I've been getting sick a lot lately... don't know why. Couldn't even enjoy The Planet Smashers and Creepshow as much as I wanted to.
The fact that my exboyfriend was there and this was kinda like the show we saw on Valentines Day didn't help either. I'm trying to be friends... but when a couple breaks up and the feelings are still there (one-sided of course) it's hard not to glare and feel hurt.
Especially since he followed me out of the show... when I clearly was trying to escape this sick and twisted deja vu.

Iatrophobia...
Fear Of Doctors. That's what I have. My curse..
Fuck I don't even think I'm pronouncing that properly.... hahah oh well
(my pronunciation... Yatrophobia)


Silence your harsh words my dear,
My ears ringing of this,
I can't stop thinking of it.

Ohh texts from the exboyfriend...
Why does everyone think I'm pregnant....? LOL

No comments: