Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Am I worth your while?

I try too hard
I set myself up for disappointment
Nothing I do works for you
I feel too stupid
I feel too smart
I feel too good
and not good enough.
I go in circles.
I blame my feelings on other things
I blame my doubt on PMS
(I blame the yelling on that too)
I never wonder why I'm always sick,

because I know it's because of stress
because it's too hard to lose something
once you finally get it back.
I'll never get that call..

sickly sings the
DeathOfBeauty...

No comments: