Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The angel on my shoulder is running a little late...

eyes of steel
hearts of glass
bodies of straw and hay.
take me apart
and put me back together
and suddenly ill turn to gray.
im not sensitive, im just a pessimist
because it seems everything close
loves, leaves, and lies
im sleepwaking, calling your name
with arms wide open
grasping something out of my reach
and my dreams lead me into a new domain
where i live alone and empty
inside and out...

look in my eyes
my damn blue eyes
and tell me how i really feel

No comments: