Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The More You Squeeze The More It Slips Away

stay together for the kids...
marriages never work out well.
I hate hearing them fight.
The don't know what it does to me.
Even after two years their harsh words pierce my ears and heart.

I guess it makes me who I am now, which isn't anything good...
I'm thankful for what I have,
I have everything I could want
(minus a functional family, but who has that nowadays?)

Only problem is that I hold on too tight.
I can't lose it again I can't lose it again
I apologize, but who can blame me?
Nobody, because I've lost the things I care about too many times,
forgive me for digging my grip into the only things that keep me safe.
But I'm still sorry, I'm always sorry.
Sorry to my closest friends
Sorry to my enemies
Sorry to the boy I love
Sorry to my family
Sorry to myself.
Sorry that ever post is sounding more and more like a suicide note.
Sorry that I'm always paranoid and depressed about things that even I cannot explain.
Sorry for my vividly wild imagination that causes the paranoia and assumptions
Sorry for my plastered smiles and "I'm alright... I guess" phrases
Sorry for wishful thinking and expecting too much from people who just can't seem to give it all to me.
Sorry for the late nights, hard fights, crying scenes and attempts to hurt myself...
Sorry for having trust issues and being the most emotional girl on the planet.
Sorry for writing this because I know there are people who have it worse off than I do
Sorry for being dramatic....

Sorry for being me, the
deathofbeauty...

No comments: