Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my subconscious hates my guts.

I can barely breathe.
once again demons await me in dreams unimaginable.
and I'm sitting here
wondering
if that will ever happen.

It's a neverending cycle, and I don't want to hurt anymore.
It's a neverending cycle, and on and on it will go.
It's a neverending cycle, and I don't want it to end.
It's a neverending cycle, please don't make it so.

My dreams are conspiring against me, putting thoughts and worse than worst case scenarios in my mind.
Tricking me, confusing me, killing me, and it's beginning to show.

So throughout my day, I'll continue to say under my breath

please no, please no, please no.

Completely Sick and Out Of Her Mind.
Death.Of.Beauty...

Comment if anyone even gives a shit anymore.

No comments: