Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, November 2, 2009

drowning in dreams...

...and living in nightmares.

My mind scares the shit out of me,
trying to place fact and fabrication
and figuring out 'what if's and 'really's.
Maybe I'm pmsing, maybe I'm overreacting.
But when the paranoia sinks in,
I'm trapped.
...
Last night I had that dream,
and for the rest of the day I could barely breathe...
So tell me what I'm supposed to think
How I should react, say and feel.
It changes nothing, but the thought just irks me,
and eats at my core.

With nothing else to say, I'm the
Death.Of.Beauty. <3

P.S. FUCK CHEMISTRY

No comments: