Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, October 22, 2007

dream every night that one will come true...

...but only bad ones ever do

i want to fall asleep forever.
i'd fog up the windows
just to draw our names on the glass.
lets see how long it lasts this time.
there goes the girl i know.
she would check her phone for a missed call.
from the guy who told her to fuck off.
why does she still love him?
i've heard some find the knight in shining armour.
i've heard the parodies too.
i walk home from school on the black and orange streets.
tis the season to be melancholy.
all hallows eve is my favourite holiday.
why? because you can hide.
behind a mask, a costume, makeup,
and people will think nothing of it.
its the perfect excuse
to hide who you really are.
can i fall asleep forever?
in my mind i can be what i want to be.
keep me safe in your arms.
...
trick or treat

.won't let it pass me by again.

No comments: