Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

FUCKKK!!!

...I walk a fine line between the right and the real...

he said, she said...
she fights back tears.
honesty is not your policy.
she was a broken soul,
he was her guardian angel.
or so she thought.
go find her among the fallen beauties,
beware of the cracked and crushed heart pieces.
heartstrings thrown aside like an old harp,
because it don't sing no more.
she said 'i'm oh so cold. will you ever leave me?'
he said 'i'll keep you warm forever.'
thinking that love is real.
they said 'what a torn soul .'
he said 'but i love the torn soul.'
honesty wasnt his policy.
he was her glue,
when she felt like she was falling apart.
the one time she needed the shining armour,
the shine was the streetlights of an oncoming car.
she'll never be fixed.
he'll never be there.
because even angels can lose their wings.
sometimes the best things in life you have to let go.
but be careful what you wish for,
you might just get more than what you wanted.
she wanted a friendship, he wanted a new accessory.
when he said 'forever' i guess he meant never.
honesty isn't his policy.
notice me, notice me... because i dont want to pretend
talk to me, talk to me... because what happened to FRIEND
wait for you, wait for you... i'm totally done.

...they watch me closely but talk is cheap here...
this post is sent out to someone who better not read my blog anymore.
i used to be close that person, but after recent events, wants nothing to do with me anymore.
the person purposely avoids me in the halls at school to avoid even looking at me.
"will this affect our friendship?" "no, of course not"
honesty is not your fuckin policy...

No comments: