Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, October 27, 2007

kill, smile, cut it out for me this time...

...smile, haven't seen her smile in a while

whats it like to live in a technicolour world?
i'd like to see things as they truly are.
you hide behind your feathered mask.
show your true colours.
i'm only knee deep in a pool of lies,
but i'm still wading in.
the swimmers are splashing the backstabbing fluid right into my face.
i wish theyd realize what they have become.
demons that suck the happiness right out of me.
the feeling when jumping off an airborne plane.
the pain of a loved one leaving you,
even worse, forced or pushed away from you.
i'll take the stairs out of the pool of deceit,
and walk the outskirts. all eyes are on me.
in one second, i'm drowning in my own fib.
and you pushed me, and took the high dive.
whats it like to live in a technicolour world?
i'd like to see things as they truly are.
you hide behind your feathered mask.
show your true colours.

.when i mentioned 'blue'.
-bolded title and lyrics is Sound Effects and Overdramatics by The Used.
i'm sick of people hiding who they really are.
all around me i see change.
and i dont like it. wake me up!
im living the nightmare i have never dreamed.
save the social masquerades for royalty and politics.
they have a reason to hide.

ChangeIsInevitable...
ButHowDoYouSurvive?

.Death.Of.Beauty.

No comments: