Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

so you're selfish, and i'm sorry...

...when i'm gone you'll be going nowhere fast

rewind to the time when my heart was safe.
take back everything you've said.
lost in my head,
the feelings dead.
you're not the same, you've changed.
its not like you need me anyways.
rewind to the time when you were mine,
and when you were never fucking worried.
and now its burning,
and i'm learning,
you're not the same, you've changed.
its not like you need me anyways.

rewind to the time when i thought you were different,
now your voice is like fingers on chalk,
cheap talk,
watching me like a hawk.
you're not the same, you've changed.
its not like you need me anyways.

maybe you've always been this way,
i'm just realizing it now.
now promises turn to dust,
and feelings turn to ashes.
tie the anchor to my waist,
and let me sink.
come find me when you learn,
how to trust the best things in life.

.nowhere fast, nowhere fast.

-the bolded lyrics and title is Skeptics and True Believers by The Academy Is...

oh yes... i'm going nowhere pretty fucking fast!
i just put the jigsaw back into place, and now i'm thinking straight.
but oh fuck, i think i lied last week when i said i'm coming clean.
he doesnt know what love is, he just does as he's told

No comments: