Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

fall into the grave i've been digging myself...

...but there's room for two
everyday is the same old shit
i wake up with what feels like a hangover
though im as sober as can be
i wear what i want
theres no one to impress anymore.
dont blame it all on me,
its you i envy, lovely.
everyday school is hell
i walk down with what feels like a slump
though i walk with an unconfident strut.
i hold my head down
my chucks are more interesting than whats in front of me.
dont blame it all on me,
its you i envy, lovely.
everyday i never want to wake up
i sleep through the day so i witness less drama
though its the monkey on my back.
i cant tell you why i did it
the truth hurts worse than anything else.
dont blame it all on me,
its you i envy, lovely.

i breakdown just to see the tape lose its stick.
i cause scenes just to give the crowd what they want
i promise what i dont give because its not like i get
...
yet i lie to you just to hurt you more than its hurting me...
i'm just a balloon ready to pop.
here it is... im gonna say it...
pray he doesnt read this blog anymore.
i broke his heart before he broke mine.
i know the boys games.
i broke his heart because im in no condition to make decisions for myself.
i broke his heart because parents control lives.
i broke his heart because they told me so.
i broke it...but they broke mine.
he just made it harder to put back together.

.six feet under the stars.

what the fuck am i supposed to do?!
why do i want him back so badly...

No comments: