Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, October 29, 2007

until the day i die, i'll spill my heart for you...

...We made the same mistakes

you're the F i'll never forget,
and i'm the L shaped scar.
because we're all failures and losers.
you're a legend in everyone's eyes,
but a failure in mine.
but my eyes can deceive me,
because leaking eyes can blur what's in front of them.
seems today like everything's a disease, a cancer.
i'm on a love diet, but i guess diet can give you cancer too.
whats the point of loving if its limited?
whats the point of living without love?
live and love are only a vowel away from being the same.
i watched moulin rouge tonight, and i learned something
"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love,
and be loved in return."
i guess i've never learned, because even though i've loved,
i've never been loved in return.
friends with benefits exchange body heat,
but never exchange a feeling, or a moment.
i'm just an accessory, a ring around your finger.
the only thing i don't regret is writing.
the friend was a disease, a cancer, a mistake.
writing was the cure.

.Mistakes like friends do.

- the bolded lyrics and title is Until The Day I Die by Story Of The Year
same shit, different day,
no point in writing about it

No comments: