Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Melancholy Death of Oyster Boy

nothing brightens a day like tim burtons twisted soul.
hardy har har
i've got absolutely nothing to say today
and this is a shock for me
if i don't write in here every day, i write in my little red journal
i'm too cheap to make it look pretty but eh
but today, simply nothing.
i was sick on the 23rd so that was an exception
...
it is true
my blog has developed an echo
and its about 3 days until my birthday
fuck yeah sixteen
...
blahdidaaa
i used to see two birds perched on the branch across my window.
one black and one white
every day for about a month
silly lovebirds
they didn't make sense to me until now...
perhaps hmmm
well i'll leave myself to ponder the thought
and for the echo to wait and see what my lovebird theorys all about
as for now
au revoir mes amies...
Death.of.Beauty.....

1 comment:

BlackCatImageFactory said...

Hey hey! Almost happy birthday!! (If ever I don't log on tomorrow.. Lol)

Yes, we seem to have clearly the same tastes in music!! haha That's good! Yes, Our Lady Peace are great, been listening since the beginning... But right now, Rise Against are clearly my best.. hope they are gonna come in Montreal in the tour for their new album!

My camera is a Canon Rebel (yeah! like that name... Lol) XTi.