Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, September 18, 2008

HaNdLeBaRs!!!

smarties, skittles and m&ms
sour gummy worms candy YUM!

apparently rocks have hair,
and will soon take over the world
...and they break MP3 players (pfft)

and drunk people should not be around hot elements...
and they shoudlnt be in my house
mental note to self: when making a party
make sure to create an ending time
and when in need of calming down
go to danny =P


my dog is attacking me with kisses teeheehee
i hate philosophy
and i think i should go to sleep earlier
today i had my english teacher jab me with a ruler
neahaha this is my idea of badass...

PEACE OUT MOFOS
xoxo Death o' Beauutyy

No comments: