Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, September 22, 2008

don't waste your time on me you're already the voice inside my head...

...and in the night

oh the things in my mind that i wish i could see.
i just gave myself the shivers.
and that's what i get when i think about it all...
i had always looked on the darker side of life.
through the fogginess of the mind
and into a never ending abyss.
oh the things in my mind that i wish i could see...
lets see if you can spot a thought as it passes by.
explore your wonders
and watch your favourite dreams.
oh the things in my mind that i wish i could see
always straddling the border between right and wrong,
yet now i've tipped over to the right side.
intentionally, but sure of the choice
i cleared my foggy mind
was blind but now i can see..
oh the things in my mind that i can now see
sooo veryyy clearlyyy

.we'll wish this never ends, we'll wish this never ends.
the bolded title and lyrics are I Miss You by Blink 182
my finger hurts... like RAWR
my blogs have stopped making sense...
but i guess that's the point of this one
leaves you wondering, what the hell do i see
what do i want
what do i need..
i got it all now,
yay i'm happy, happy, happy
.So.Live.Your.Life.
DEATHHHofBEAUTYYY

No comments: