Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

look at me! look at me!...

...just called to say that it's good to be

come, sit down!
let's wait by the street corner
for a bus that will never come.
and we'll just be okay.
tickle me til im blue
until i fall on the grass,
just make me smile right side up.
let's watch my favourite movie
and have giggle fits on your bed,
only you can find humour in serious parts.
let's kiss hello and goodbye
let's be the cliche romance
let's be something real.
help me... i've walked under too many ladders to think that you could be something true.
this won't last this won't last
i hope you prove me wrong...

.ALIVE in such a small world.
the bolded lyrics and title are compliments of Flobots
lol the songs called handlebars
and its funny as hell.
my boyfriend has it on his phone and it makes me laugh haha
but you know what doesn't make me laugh?
that it's been stuck in my head all weekend and this week so far...
yeah NOT FUNNY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awsome i wish i could come up with stuff like that :D