Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

i wish you were here...

...to hear me say

im flying sky high
and showing no signs of coming down.
don't you love it when you've been proven wrong?
you get the feeling you're human,
you made a mistake.
i'm no longer waiting for the rain to fall
for the leaves to change
for the tide to rise and suck me into the current
i've just been swept off my feet.
don't you love it when you've been proven wrong?
i got the worth it guy
no more hurt, no more abuse.
my ride is leaving,
but i'm just ahead of the curb.

.this is gonna be my GREATEST DAY.
woot for Bowling for Soup

1 comment:

Lestat said...

...just read a couple of you blogs...recent ones you seam really upset about this guy even though you have odiously found someone better...abusive guys like your ex are not worth crying about...peace.