Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

a loser can win whenever they want to...

...all that they gotta, gotta do

i'm kinda like an armchair,
i'm easily moved, and reclined
and can sweep you off of your feet.
i meet the comforts of others before i meet my own.
why make someone do something they don't want to do?
i guess you can call it selfless...
but then again, you can call my life a roller coaster
quite the contrary to the comforts of the chair.
there are ups, there are downs,
and there are some fucked up corkscrew turns
where you don't know where you're going next.
i think i'm done with the huge falls for now,
but sometimes, you get a corkscrew here and there.
spinspinspinspin
sit tight, we're in for a bumpy ride.
tell the conductor i wanna get off.
...wheres the nearest armchair?

.is bring you down.
bolded title and lyrics compliments of LOSER by Cute Is What We Aim For

i think all of my old blogger friends abandoned me... ouchhh
haha that's what i get for making a goodbye speech.
my blogs no longer make sense to me
frackkk, hi, whats up bloggers?
i'm talking to myself... my blog is echoing from me talking to myself!!
that's how empty it is... haha
peace out.
dOb!!??

No comments: