Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

and the rain will kill us all...

...we throw ourselves against the wall

silver star silver star
shine your light on what can be seen
what can't be seen, seems to be unreal
its these i dream, a chance to feel
like i'm above what i've become
take your rays of light and some
pride and dignity to restore my own
a life with love is just unknown.
don't tear my heart out
you'll take away the only thing that i care about.
full once more, i'm out in the open
i'mnotcrazy,i'mnotmad,i'mnotalone!
silver star,silver star
shine your light on all that is me
what cant be me, feels so unreal
these be my dreams, my chance to feel.

.but no one else can see.
.the preservation of the martyr in me.
the bolded title and lyrics are Psychosocial by Slipknot.
you know how they say not to look back on the past so that it doesnt get in the way of your future?
what if the past follows you and haunts you
sticking in your mind and blocking you.
fuck it all

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha yea it really would :P

BlackCatImageFactory said...

Your poems are nice! :)
Loved this one very much (and the armchair thing too..)

Keep on the good words! :)

P.S: By the way, thanks for the nice comment on my pics. :) (And yes, I do understand english.. Lol)