Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

life is waiting for you...

...so messed up but so alive

i wade into waters
and melt with the currents
it takes me to places unknown.
i tie myself to kites
and soar above clouds.
i want my world to seem small.
i now close my eyes and i see your smile.
no more ghouls and ghosts to haunt me.
i now awake to a world where i'm here
i'm up, i'm great, i'm alive.
i now hold my head high, because its good to see the sun.
no more tears and heavy heart weighing me down.
i can smile without pulling a muscle
i can live without having to lie.
i can be happy, you make me happy.

.so messed up but we'll survive.
bolded title and lyrics are Life by Our Lady Peace
that's right, i don't have to lie
about why my arm hurts, why i bruise easily...
i can now look at the past and think about
how you had no damn clue.
i'm happy happy happy
and the weight has lifted

"i'm alive at last and i'm full of joy"-Sweeney Todd

No comments: