Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Monday, September 17, 2007

and maybe next time i'll remember...

...not to tell you something stupid

i feel as though i'm not using my time wisely.
last night i saw my world implode.
painters paint on canvas,
musicians paint on silence.
i'm just the girl dying to tell a story.
to paint art on lined paper.
want to be my masterpiece?
my favourite accident?
be my off pitch note in my life solo.
my stroke outside the line.
we were accidentally made.
we can be "that" mistake.
made to break hearts,
oh those achy breaky hearts.
you made mine of stone, figures yours is hollow.
i call out for someone, but my voice drowns in airwaves.
trying to send a message back home, but which way do i turn?
be my favourite mistake.
be my home.

.like "i'll never leave your side".

i'm overjoyed.
a friend found my notebook after 2nd period on the desk, and opened the front page.
seeing that it was mine she held it for me. i am so freaking thankful.
i asked her if she read anything, and here's what she said
"um, no actually. i read the first page and i got kind of frightened. so i decided not to. ya know i respect your privacy ha."
the first page "A Fate Worse Than DEATH Befalls Anyone Who Reads This Unauthorized."
Ha i'm so witty.
well back on schedule. ill post tomorrow...possibly.
bye for now.

No comments: