Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

i got birds in my ears and a devil on my shoulder...

...whats a crush to do?

have you ever felt a feather fall onto your shoulder?
...i haven't.
and i'm thankful because i'm afraid of the weight of world.
crashing, crushing down again.
i have a knack for stupid decisions.
like i hold out the metal rod before a storm.
nobody is around, and its not like they'd care.
but i'm about to change.
the weather network is always wrong,
how do i prepare?
take a risk.
lucky i love the testosterone boys.
and this harlequin is dying to be real.
cloudy? have you brighten my day.
dance to this beat, hold me close.
exchanging body heat in the passenger seat, now i know it'll just be you.
teasing through the innings was worth it all in the end.

.exaggerate and tr-tr-tr-tr-tr-tr-trick me.

No comments: