Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Bored In History Class

walking down the same hall
meeting the same people
same places and faces...
yet i felt so different.


clones have multiplied,
and i seek refuge.
seeing others get lost,
in a place thats well, not so huge


the latest trend?
peroxide in your hair.
its enough to even give
the niners a scare.

falling asleep in class
has never looked so cool
but what the fuck do you expect
being in grade 10 at high school


umm i guess i should tune back in
the teachers giving me a weird look
only one option remains
hide my head under my text book

...so i was bored in history class and so i wrote a little poem over how the first day of school was yesterday...its crappy but i find it highly amusing. hope everyone had a great day at school!!

.Death.Of.Beauty.

1 comment:

Sandman said...

i was gonna switch schools this year, but if i had, i would've been replaced. some new kid came and he is like me in nearly every single way. i don't particularly care for the fact that my friends prefer him either. so i have concluded that he must be my dark(er) side.