Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Friday, September 7, 2007

make it all fall faster everyday...

if only time flew like a dove

we're the ones who chuck pennies in puddles
and wish upon satellites in the clouded sky.
what to wish for?
a second chance.
you are the trigger for my obsessions,
and you just pulled it.
requoting the old posts,
when i had been so naive...
"Avoid the dark, hidden voids of life or else you'll never see whats in the light"
yet the best things in life are hidden.
its just not me.
we had played Romeo&Juliet,
falling in love just to die.
together.
..why are you still there?

well god make it fly
faster than i'm falling in love

shit...well this cant be good now can it? heehee
in other news, i've managed to ruin my high school year in just 4 days.
new record!!! last time it took me about a month.
well hope everyone else is enjoying school.
in the words of OKGO....
"Here It Goes, Here It Goes, Here It Goes Again, Oh Here It Goes Again"

No comments: