Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, September 2, 2007

hope now, as i walk away...

...you're the one that finds me out

would you believe me if i said i didn't need you?
change your style, green isn't your colour.
your done up to the nines for a worthless impression.
you know that lies seethe through your smile.
the transparent smile.
fancy myself in makeup
just to have it slide down a pale face.
cascading tears that could flood a world of hopes,
and you're too busy to care.
i wouldn't believe you if you said the same to me...
a hurt so deep there was no band aid to seal the wound
or no suture to ever stitch it shut.
can't you see why we're made for each other?
we're perfectly imperfect,
but in different ways.
the difference?
i make it look good.
cascading tears that could flood a world of hopes,
they wont fall tonight.
would you believe me if i said i didn't need you?
you should...

.run from the only thing left that i hold close.

No comments: