Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Sunday, September 30, 2007

you can make all the moves, you can aim all the spotlights...

...and get all the sighs and the moans just right

happy birthday to me
i'm lonely as can be
and although i am trying
you cant see smiling.
a birthday celebrates the day you were born...
i think it's just a hoax.
just another day to be congratulated by others who hardly care.
"oh its her birthday?...HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
*insert fake smile and gratitude*
my definition for a birthday
'you've made it through another year,
lets try not to fuck this next one up
congrats, you're alive to see the day you were born...again.
now lets question if that day was the birth of a mistake..'
oh well thats always nice *insert the sarcastic smile*
at the table with my family, my mother placed
16 candles on the candles, 15 and 1 for good luck.
('m gonna need that candle)
i was reminded of A Little Less Sixteen Candles,A Little More "Touch Me"
by falloutboy.
lets just say i was humming the line "why dont you just drop dead" for the rest of the night.
why am i in such a melancholic mood?
because this is the first year i've celebrated with a broken family,
this is the first year i've considered if this is worth it.
this is the first year i've come to a conclusion
that everything was a mistake

.sleeping on your folks porch again dreaming
she said, she said, she said, "why dont you just drop dead".

yayyyy fallout boy
and yayyy, i survived another year
lets see what i fuck up first!
my relationship
my social status
my friendship
my family (whoops already done)
or myself (...too late)
chose a song for my musical theatre audition
Torn by Natalie Imbruglia
or Kiss me by New Found Glory (originally by Sixpence None The Richer)
i have noo clue which one, and i also gotta do a monologue, fuckk
as for the Fuck Ups
ill let you know what happens first.

No comments: