Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, September 15, 2007

situations are irrelevant now...

...he loves the way that i tease

i'm painting the sky over
with the colours of love,loss,and loneliness.
i'd choose that over these grey days.
exaggerate and trick me,
you know i love the games.
care for and appreciate me,
you know i love the flaws.
you're the literal meaning of killjoy.
searching through my old memories,
written in a long lost diary.
i've wondered why the pages look years older than they seem.
new memories gone because of those who claim them as their own.
don't they have enough?
now the thoughts written in black ink, belong to someone else.
and yet again, another wonder...
tomorrow, will i remember today as a yesterday?
or will i never remember at all.

i bet that if Jack foresaw the sinking of the Titanic, he would still go aboard and die just to see Rose one last time and save her from herself.
Would You Save Me If You Knew I Was In Danger?
because i'm in over my head

.i love the way that he breathes.

i took the c-box off
this blog sucks because i lost my notebook.
everything i've ever written was in there.
and now i'm guessing someone else has it...
shit.. and now the secrets come out to some fucking stranger! shoot me now!
anyways, the bolded lyrics are Situations by Escape The Fate... sick ass band
and the italicized lines are something i made up in my notebook, i just happened to remember it. and its sent out to someone. he will remain anonymous.
it is now 12:50 a.m.... meaning 12 days until my 15th birthday.
hooray...why i'm not excited for it?
i'll let you know when i find the answer..

No comments: