Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, September 6, 2007

a new start, i've broken too many hearts...

...and i don't have any clue where to go...i don't know

i think i did it again.
crossing the barrier into no-mans-land,
and now isolated from civilization.
the new fashion is disaster,
and this is my first time starting the trend.
as they say with a new trend, you gotta walk it.
i carry heartbreak in my chest,
like a weight that crushes my bones with every stride.
thank god there are no mirrors here,
nobody wants to see a fake,
nobody wants to see a liar.
my secrets just push us farther away,
like the blinding light that hits us,
and we strike our opposite pose.
do the catwalk turn and i'll watch you as you walk away.
i cant keep up with you,
catch you if i can.
and as the lights dim, so does your silhouette.
i search and then i think: who.am.i.kidding?
why catch you when i cant even catch myself.
thank god there are no mirrors here,
i don't want to see a fake.

.but maybe i'll be back someday after my holiday.

i messed up a relationship... and im stressed about how the rest of the year will turn out...
screw this why dont i repeat last year? with emo as the understatement...
.i.just.want.to.be.real.enough.for.you.

No comments: