Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

200th Post

yoohoo
whoopie
congratz to me
i'm thinking of writing my life story
or my life, starting from whenever i get my meds.
i need an antidepressant.
this is getting ridiculous
i don't want to feel
POST TWO HUNDRED
and i couldn't feel any worse.

but
oh i get by with a little help from my friends
i try with a little help from my friends
i'm now gonna get high with a little help from my friends

huh nevermind...this is 201, still congrats to me

No comments: