Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

i hate that i cry and you don't know it

wishing on an imploding star
wanting my shoulder to be a phone call away.
a stroke of the hair can make the world stop
a hug and a whisper of reassurance
could mean the world to a girl.
i hug my pillow wishing on an imploding star
wishes can come true, wishes can come true.
listening for a car to possibly pull up
in this snowy, empty driveway.
nobodys home anyway.
drive on over, be my shoulder and
surprise me
i hug my pillow wishing on an imploding star
wishes will come true, wishes will come true.
i replace my shoulder for a pillow
and it seems to rain on the cases here...
spin cycle and reused by the dozens
but who's really counting?
sucks when texting and msn can't tell
if emoticons are real and who's really LOLing
and if blogposts are overexaggerations or how one really feels
if my life is really this messed
my mind anyways
rambler never ceases to amaze
ramblerambledone.
i'll talk to you
you go be oblivious
i'll have a nice cry
and go to sleep

.rewritten over and over by.
Death Of Beauty

No comments: