Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, January 3, 2009

dont tell me if i'm dying because i don't want to know...

...don't wake me because i'm dreaming of angels on the moon

i wish i could relate to the Paramore song title
For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic
because ya know what? i'm not...
new year. new problems.
i'm in no mood for change
spending nights staring at my ceiling
wondering when he'll finally clue in.
spending days staring into space
wondering what would become of me
if my life never turned upside down.
new year.new problems.
when is it right for change?
on a sunny day you can peek through the fog
and see into my mind
just a pacer, a thinker,
and never ending thoughts of 'buts' and 'what ifs'.
old year. old problems.
out of sight
out of mind
i don't think i want to change a thing...do i?

.where everyone you know never leaves too soon.
bolded lyrics and title is Angels On The Moon by Thriving Ivory
Happy New Year
only 3 years until 2012
Nostradamus... the apocalypse... end of ze world
haha joking, i don't believe that stuff...
or do i?
it's 3am now, i'm fuckin TIRED
goodnight to all...

No comments: