Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

the little engine that could...

just fell off its tracks.

i spin and collide into nothingness
trapped in a box
with the one way soundproof glass
screams and cries echo and send me spinning
spin spin collide
into nothing
shattered and torn.
what a tortured soul
how do you know you're broken
when you're too numb to feel?
trapped in a box
and i decide to recount my stories
trapped in a box
and i decide to regret my past
trapped in a box
and i decide bare it all.
i'm baring all
i'm losing faith
and my train just fell off its tracks.

final words?
i thought i could i thought i could i thought i could i thought...

No comments: