Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

let's keep the washroom incident our little secret

I wish every night at 11:11 p.m.
I remember loving it when i was young
The careless days.
I wish every night at 11:11 p.m.
I know wishes don't come true,
but it's always nice to
make believe
make believe that everything's going to be okay
make believe that I'll survive 2009
make believe that I won't soon be a ghost
a figment
of your imagination

don't tell a soul
but I held a razorblade in my hand for 10 minutes
before promising myself
that I will not allow my wrists
to shed a tear
that I will not allow him to win


...
then again,
if I do not want him to win
why do I feel like giving up

Death.......ofbeauty.

No comments: