Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

and if you ran away, i'd still wave goodbye watching you shine bright...

woke up knowing
this will be a bad day
sorry if i don't seem at my best
i'm weak and heavy in the chest
stressed depressed distressed obsessed confessed at best
"i hate it so much it makes me rhyme"
i'm a little engine that couldn't,
but it's not like i ever thought i could.
moving at the speed of light
hearts race and shatter into oblivion
and two collide,collide,collide.
dead before you hit the floor.
woke up later that evening knowing
this was a bad day.
i don't seem at my best
i'm weak in the chest
and depressed, i confess.
my head throbs and spasms again
"alone in this bed, house and head"
and heaters do nothing
i'm cold as snow.
feeling as i did the day my heart died
so long ago
and i'm hurting so.

no bothering with this anymore
i'm so upset i'm not writing my life story
i'd pick out the bad parts
i'm a girl in a glass room
soundproof
on the outside looking in
and i'm so glad
you never tune in to this anymore

No comments: