Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter Follow Lawwrrren on Twitter
my Life. right there, on the table, for you to See.
for me to Share. for all to Know.
to keep me at Ease. to keep me Sane.
to keep it Real........ One post at a time.

...i will be chasing your starlight...

Saturday, January 17, 2009

i have four letters, and i bring people both pleasure AND pain... what am i?

love.
lovelovelove.
it sucks.
when the boy you might be in love with
begins to push you away.
my phones been acting weird
too much water damage.
i hurt so much i feel like cutting
i've been crying since
"this only weekends thing is getting on my nerves"
and it hasn't stopped.
i have to stop wearing my heart on my sleeve
i wear it like a bruise or black eye.
i only get dumped by the ones i love the most.
twice in a row can do things to a girl.
how do you cope with the inevitable future
when there's absolutely nothing
that can stop it
from hurting.

.on.the.edge.and.leaning.over.
she's the .death.of.beautyy.

No comments: